· Entry fee for competition is £2 and should be placed in an envelope with competition/players names and placed in the box at the first match played.
· First player named in the draw is to contact their partner to arrange the match.
· The match must be played by the final date for each round. Any player who does not turn up on the arranged date or fails to make themselves available to play within the timeframe will forfeit the match.
· All matches are 21 up and results are to be entered on the above sheet after the match.
· No player will be allowed to practice before the match, unless agreed by their opponent.